- One or two cans of bean dip, depending on size of plate (we get spicy one)
- One small carton of sour cream mixed with one packet of taco seasoning mix
- One container of Dean's Zesty Guacamole Dip (found in refrigerated section) or other guacamole of your choice
- 1 lb. shredded Colby Cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped black olives (optional)
- Layer on a large round platter in the order given.
- To make it pretty, end each layer short of the previous layer so all layers can be seen when you finish.
- Chill, covered, until ready to eat. Can be made the night before.
- Serve with tortilla chips for scooping through layers of dip.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.