- 1 cup red chile pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons corn meal
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 9 ounces bean dip
- 1 cup Monterey jack Cheese, shredded
- salsa and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine green/red peppers and with Cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle cornmeal onto surface of 18x12" cutting board.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into eight rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread bean dip evenly to edges of each rectangle.
- Top each with with 2 tablespoons of Cheese and vegetable mixture.
- Starting with shortest side, roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into four 1" slices.
- Place sliced, cut side down, on a baking sheet or baking stone.
- Bake 24–26 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.