Description EditYields: 4-5 servings
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- ½ lb ground beef
- Your favorite meat seasoning
- 4 oz salsa
- 1 tsp chili powder or taco seasoning
- 4 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- Bake potatoes.russet potatoes
- Cool and quarter. Scoop out potato and place skin side down on a non-stick pan.
- Brown ground beef until done, mix in 4 oz. of salsa & chili powder
- Scoop seasoned beef onto each potato skin.
- Sprinkle cheese onto skins.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream
- ===Add chopped blk olives if desired===
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.