Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Quaker® Salt Free or lightly salted rice cakes
- 16 oz fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat beans and spread over Quaker® Salt Free or lightly salted rice cakes.
- Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion and cheese.
- Garnish with low-fat sour cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Edit
Serving size: 1 rice cake with topping Calories 100, Total Fat 1g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.