Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 lb beef strips (like stir-fry)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, sliced (any color)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- flour tortillas
- grated cheese
- Heat dressing and lime juice together in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add meat; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from skillet and reserve.
- Place sliced onion and bell peppers in skillet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and cilantro along with reserved meat.
- Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Warm tortillas.
- Serve meat mixture sizzling hot from pan with warm tortillas, grated cheese and salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.