- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds separated chicken wings
- 2 cups commerical or home-made enchilada sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup finely chopped canned jalapeños
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken. Fry until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and jalapeños. Blend well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the sauce and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.