Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Date and source unknown but this one is a huge hit at my house but another big hit at my house.
- 1 can Mexicorn
- 1 small bag egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 large white Onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground sirloin
- 1 pound grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop Onion and saute in a little oil until clear.
- Add ground Beef and cook slowly, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Cook until light in color and meat is done, but do not brown. Drain.
- Boil noodles in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large casserole dish.
- Cook in a preheated 350 oven until bubbly and beginning to brown.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.