Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Devon's Kitchen 21:10, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (bittersweet, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons of milk (2%)
- 4 cups of your choice of chunks or wedges of fresh fruit
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a small microwave safe bowl (Pyrex), combine the chocolate chips and milk.
- Microwave on Power Level 8 for 20 seconds.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 20 seconds.
- Beat until smooth with a small wire whisk.
- Place in a fondue pot and dip the fruit in the chocolate using toothpicks or a fondue fork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.