- ¼ cup cranberries
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 mangos, thickly sliced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- Microwave butter, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and spices.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with broth and add to garlic mixture.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in sauce.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 – 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in mangos, walnuts, green onions and cranberries.
- Cover and microwave on high 6 – 8 minutes more.
- Arrange chicken on platter and pour sauce over chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.