- 2 cups rhubarb — diced
- 1 pint strawberries
- 8¼ ounces crushed pineapple — canned
- 1¾ ounces pectin — 1 package
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel — grated
- Do not drain pineapple.
- Combine pineapple, rhubarb and strawberries in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl or other container.
- Microwave on high power 7–10 minutes, stirring twice, until rhubarb is tender.
- Stir in fruit pectin; microwave on high 2–4 minutes,until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high 2–4 minutes more to allow jam to boil hard; stir every other minute.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then pour into sterilized jars.
- Seal and let cool, then refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.