- 1 pita pocket
- ¼ cup hummus
- ⅓ cup tabouli
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- ¼ tbsp tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tbsp Greek olives, chopped
- Lemon Dill Dressing
- Cut top ¼ from pita pocket and reserve for another use.
- Open pocket and spread one side with hummus.
- Spoon in tabouli.
- Add remaining ingredients, drizzling salad dressing over all.
- This serves one, but is easily multiplied for many.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.