Inducing a flaming hot aroma into a bold combination of real coffee, beef, soy sauce, vinegar, and Worcester sauce, this divine meat dish is grilled to red-hot perfection and keeps a smoky aroma with the condiments.
- ½ cup black coffee, in granules or in fine form
- ½ cup soy sauce, dark or light only
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, white only
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, browned in butter
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 kg. flank steak
- Combine ingredients and pour over flank steak.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator overnight. The steak may be grilled or broiled in the oven. Serve hot and plain over rice or with other main dishes.