- 2 lbs beef (round steak, loin, etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic (optional)
- 2 eggs
- ½ c milk
- fine bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Cut the meat in thin slices and pound each side.
- Beat the eggs and add the milk.
- Dip the meat first in the flour, then the egg mixture, and then the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil in a frying pan to cover the meat.
- Fry until brown, turn and brown the other side (only about 10 minutes are needed for thinly cut meat).
- Remove and keep hot while frying the remaining pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.