- 2 pounds of cut beef steaks.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 heads of garlic.
- 1 can of tomato sauce.
- 1 lb of port Cheese.(swiss)
- Bread crumps
- Preparing the meat.
- Get the meat.
- Remove the fat.
- Cut the meat into long, thin slices.
- Salt both sides of the meat.
- Prepare the eggs and bread crumbs
- In a large, deep plate add the bread crumbs and flour (You don't need to add it all).
- Prepare another deep plate or bowl with the eggs, beat them then add some salt.
- Dice the parsly and garlic.
- Add oregano, diced parsly and diced garlic with the eggs, mix well.
- Making the milanesas.
- Put the thin meat strips into the egg mixture, then put it into the bread crumb mixture.
- Once again put the meat into the eggs, and then the bread crumbs.
- The meat should be covered with the bread crumbs
- Add oil to a frying pan, when the oil is hot begin to fry the breaded meat.
- Flip the meat to allow it to cook on both sides.
- When the breaded meat is cooked, place it on a plate with paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Heat the tomato sause.
- Move the milanesas to another flat pan.
- Cover the milanesas in salsa, then cut slices of Cheese and place them on the salsa.
- You should almost cover the whole milanesa in salsa and Cheese.
- Place the pan of milanesas in the oven, the Cheese should melt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.