- 1 instant chocolate pudding
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 vanilla pudding
- 1 cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whisk all ingredients together until a stable cream (150 grams dark chocolate, 5 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons butter)
- All the materials together, and melt in the microwave or cook on the fire
- Bowl, whip the egg whites (white part) with sugar
- In a separate bowl mix the yolks (the yellow part) with oil
- One of the 2 mixtures together and mix, add the chocolate pudding
- Mix well.
- Pour the entire pre-oiled Htadovt format
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.