- 8 mixed peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 500 g minced meat (beef, pork or chicken)
- 60 g rice
- 2 onions
- chopped parsley
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- Take the seeds out of the peppers by cutting a hole on top, wash and dry.
- Chop finely the onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onions for 2–3 minutes, add the minced meat and cook for about 5 minutes, add the rice and tomatoes, season with salt, pepper and paprika, cook for another 2 minutes and take off the hob.
- Stuff each pepper with the mixture, arrange in an oven proof deep dish, fill halfway up with water, cover with foil and cook for about 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven (190°C), uncover and cook for another 15–20 minutes until the peppers are cooked.
- You can serve them on their own or with Greek style yogurt or make white sauce(2tbs flour in 2tbs sunflower oil,add the sauce from the peppers and boil 5-10 minutes.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.