- 16 oz mincemeat, fresh or canned
- 4 cups breadcrumbs or 1 loaf white bread torn into pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 apple, cubbed
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries, I use Crazons by Ocean Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large baking pan or a mixing bowl.
- Either bake stuffing alone or in a bird (If in a bird, add the gizzards to the mix).
- Bake for 1 hour or until done at 450 °F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.