This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 ounces shell pasta cooked
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 cup bell peppers chopped
- 1 can dark red kidney beans drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup Italian salad dressing
- In mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, carrots, bell peppers, beans, tomatoes, parmesan cheese and salad dressing.
- Mix well then chill several hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.