- 85 g soft brown sugar
- 85 g butter or margarine
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 12 ml skimmed milk
- 200 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas mark 5.
- Lightly butter or oil 12 muffing tins or line with 12 paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter or margarine.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Beat in the egg and milk.
- Fold in the flour, salt and nutmeg.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.