Betty Crocker Complete Desserts mix gets jazzed up with fresh strawberries and ice cream.
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Complete Desserts triple chocolate hot fudge cake mix
- About 1 quart strawberries
- Ice cream
- Make, bake and cool Mini Hot Fudge Cakes as directed on side of cake mix box.
- Place each cake on dessert plate.
- For each dessert, slice 2 or 3 strawberries. To make slices look like hearts, cut small V at rounded end of each slice, using small sharp knife.
- Randomly place strawberry slices around cakes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Contributed by: Edit
Source : http://www.bettycrocker.com/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.