Makes 48 appetizers.
- 2¼ cups cooked rice
- 1¼ cups grated Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 eggs, divided
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- 1 x 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine rice, ¾ cup Swiss cheese and 2 eggs, slightly beaten.
- Press 1 tablespoon mixture onto bottom and sides of 48 buttered miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 °F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cups are lightly browned.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon bacon, ½ teaspoon chiles and remaining ½ cup cheese into every cup.
- Blend half-and-half, cumin and remaining 2 eggs, slightly beaten; pour ½ tablespoon into every cup.
- Return to oven; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.