A Bourbon drink.
- In silver mug or collins glass, dissolve powdered sugar with water.
- Fill with finely shaved ice and add Bourbon.
- Stir until glass is heavily frosted, adding more ice if necessary. (Do not hold glass with hand while stirring.)
- Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint so that the tops are about two inches above the rim of the glass.
- Use short straws so that it will be necessary to bury nose in mint, which is intended for scent rather than taste.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.