- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cups strong brewed coffee, preferably espresso or Cuban
- few drops mint flavoring
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir in enough coffee to make a paste, then add the rest of the coffee.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Cool slightly, add peppermint extract, then pour into ice cube trays or a shallow dish or pan.
- Freeze until almost solid.
- Place frozen coffee mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add milk and process until smooth.
- For a decadent touch, top with some reduced calorie whipped topping and and sprig of fresh mint, slightly crushed to release the aroma. More at The Sneaky Kitchen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.