- 1 pack active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 eggs, or egg substitute
- ½ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Sweet*10 liquid
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 cups Pillsbury's all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- Spray a 9-in tube or bundt pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, soften yeast in warm water.
- Add egg substitute, milk, oil and Sweet*10.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Add cocoa, dry ingredients, vanilla and food coloring.
- Blend at low speed; beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased 9-inch bundt pan or tube pan.
- Cover with foil; let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Invert immediately onto wire rack.
Nutritional information Edit
1/12th of cake has 145 calories.
- Exchange values - ½ skim milk; 1 fruit, 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.