Veal with large lima beans
- Select shoulder parts of the veal and cut them into 1" cubes.
- Wash the meat thoroughly with cold water, drain, and then place the meat in a pot together with butter and grated onions and stir fry for a few minutes.
- As the meat is frying, add water until the pieces are covered.
- Also add salt, pepper, and only two to three tablespoons of tomatoes (note: tomatoes can be cut into pieces to the size of your choice).
- Cover the pot and let the meat boil.
- In the meantime, cut the ends off the lima beans and clean them well (you also cut them in half if you desire).
- Add the lima beans to the meat after it has been boiling for several minutes.
- Also add water until everything in the pot is covered.
- Finally, when the lima beans are done boiling, add the rest of the tomatoes.
- Then let the stew boil for a few more minutes so that the liquid can thicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.