Contributed by The Bartending School
- In a tall shot glass add Chambord, then gently pour Midori, the second layer, over the back of an inverted spoon so that it flows on top of the Chambord without mixing.
- Repeat the process using orange liqueur.
- This makes a good holiday shooter.
- You can flambe it by igniting the top with a match.
- Blow flame out after a few seconds and make certain the rim of the glass has cooled before drinking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.