Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 8.
- 1 lb box elbow macaroni
- 1 lb mild cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 6 eggs
- 2 x 13 oz cans evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Drain well and dump into a big bowl.
- Add grated cheese, reserving ½ cup to sprinkle on top.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in margarine and eggs; stir well to distribute evenly.
- Add milk.
- Mixture will be fairly liquid.
- Pour into 13x9" pan, sprinkle with reserved cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F, for 45 minutes, until set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.