This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Barger Estate in Mckinney, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger root minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- ½ teaspoon chile paste with garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.