- butter - 25 g (1 oz),
- carrots - 225 g (8 oz), diced,
- Parsnips - 225 g (8 oz), diced,
- Onion - 1 sliced,
- potatoes - 2 peeled and diced,
- green pepper - 1 seeded and diced,
- Lentils - 50 g (2 oz),
- vegetable stock - 450 ml,
- milk - 450 ml,
- bouquet garni - 1,
- red kidney beans - 1 x 213 g (7 oz) can drained,
- butter beans - 1 x 213 g can (7 oz) drained,
- Sprigs fresh parsley - to garnish,
- bread rolls - to serve.
1. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan and add the prepared vegetables and cook until softened.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.