- ¾ lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼ to ½ inch dice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of buttermilk
- 8 – 10 oz of fresh greens
- 4 oz fresh feta cheese
- Steam the sweet potato for 5–8 minutes.
- Just tender.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Get the steamed potatoes very dry.
- Heat ~ 2 tsp of olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, shaking pan often for 15 minutes.
- Remove when crisp and drain again on paper towels.
- Mix together the lime juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt pepper, and remaining olive oil and buttermilk.
- Whisk in a blender (start to drool).
- Place greens and cheese in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Top the salad with the sweet potatoes, serve, and call me.
- Serve with tortillas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.