An exciting, cool and refreshing side salad that goes great with grilled meat. Fantastic for get-togethers.
- 3 cans whole corn
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large sweet onions, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, minced into tiny strips
- 2 limes, juiced
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, sweet onion, green onion, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime juice over mixture, and mix in.
- Stir in rice vinegar to taste; the amount you use will depend on the sweetness of the corn, and the acidity of the lime.
- Season with kosher salt.
- Cover, and chill for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Stir before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.