This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large baking potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounce can mixed vegetables, drained
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 400°F for 45 minutes
- Slice top of each potato lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside leaving only a thin shell.
- Mash potato until smooth
- Add milk, butter, salt, pepper and garlic and beat until fluffy.
- Fold in mixed vegetables.
- Fill shells with mixture
- Then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on baking sheet at 400°F for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.