Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: 5 a Day for Better Health
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) package frozen whole mushrooms, thawed
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups light and fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Cook vegetables per package directions.
- Drain and place in shallow casserole.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- Add flour and dry mustard.
- Slowly stir in milk and chicken broth.
- Cook, stirring often, until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in horseradish and Tabasco.
- Pour evenly over vegetables.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Nutritional Information Edit
- 243 Calories | 23% Percent Calories From Fat | 6.4g Total Fat | 10.3g Protein | 36.8g Carbohydrates | 5.5g Dietary Fiber | 356 mg Sodium | 3 mg Cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.