Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 8 cups mixed fresh vegetables
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, garlic, basil and marjoram.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Drain by serving with a slotted spoon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.