Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups cooked brussle sprouts, each quartered length-wise than halved.
- 1 cup cooked asparagus, sliced into pieces about the same size as the cut
- brussle sprouts
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, seeds and liquid removed, cut to brussle sprout size
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced to same size as other ingrediants
- 1/2 cup steamed red or green cabbage, cut to same size as other ingrediants
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 head romain lettuce, torn to bite size
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoon equivilants of "Nutra Sweet" ("Equal") or 1/8 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of "Gray Poupon" or other FF prepared mustard
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix all the ingrediants together, add the dressing, toss and serve.
- Alternatively, you may either heat in micro wave or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- If you're going to refreigerate longer than an hour, hold the dressing aside until serving time or no more than an hour before.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.