This stone-cold cocoa cooler starts off with real coffee, sugar, and milk, and is great with other desserts as it always keeps a frozen aroma with the coffee content.
- ⅓ cup instant cocoa mix
- 3 scoops ice cream, chocolate, coffee, or vanilla only, optional
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee powder
- ¼ cup sugar, brown or palm only
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 quart ice-cold milk, regular or skimmed/reduced-fat only
- Dissolve cocoa mix, instant coffee powder, ice cream (if desired), and sugar in hot water.
- Add chilled milk and stir until well mixed. Pour into iced glasses to serve.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.