Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 large, cooked, peeled potato
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 for frying peanut oil
- 1 small, sliced onion
- 10 wood ears 
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ pound snow pea pods
- Wood ears must be soaked to soften, tough ends removed and cut in slivers.
- Sprinkle potatoes with flour and deep-fry until golden.
- Drain and set aside.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil, reheat an add onion.
- Stir-fry 10 seconds and add snow peas and wood ears.
- Stir-fry another 10 seconds and add salt, sugar and water.
- Bring to rapid boil, stirring constantly, and cook until peas are just tender crisp.
- Add reserved fried potato slices, heat through and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.