Cooked cauliflower processed with sour cream. Garnish with grated cheese and fresh minced chives. Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Recipe makes two servings.
- 2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped 
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated cheese, minced chives and/or parsley (optional) 
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
- Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
- ↑ Frozen cauliflower works very well.
- ↑ Grated cheese, minced chives and/or parsley are nice variations to add. Hand mix these in after blending the cauliflower.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 91 | Total Fat 7g | Cholesterol 19mg | Protein 2g | Total Carbohydrate 6g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Sodium 92mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.