Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Yield 3¼ cups
- 1 egg plus enough water to make ⅔ cup
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup white vinegar
- Process flour and water in blender just until smooth.
- Pour into saucepan.
- Add white vinegar let sit while you combine the other ingredients in the blender.
- Put egg plus enough water to make ⅔ cup in blender container.
- Add vegetable oil, sugar, salt, dry mustard, lemon juice and paprika whirl in blender until smooth.
- Heat flour mixture in saucepan until thickened.
- Pour hot mixture into blender and blend until smooth again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.