- 8 oz vegetarian ground chicken
- 8 oz vegetarian sausage
- 2 cup water
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 potato, peeled, diced or
- ¼ to ½ cup bread crumbs
- 17 allspice balls
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper (pepper balls optional)
- Place "meats" and onion in pot with 2 cup water.
- Simmer for about 1 hour.
- Add margarine, salt, pepper, clove, garlic, allspice balls.
- Boil potato until done.
- Mash finely and mix into ‘meat’ or if not using potato add bread crumb the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- After cooking time drain off creton liquid mixture in colander.
- Put all ingredients into food processor and process to a paste.
- Shape into a small loaf, and chill to set in fridge for 24 hrs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.