- 6 ears of corn
- 6 qts/6 l water
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 Onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill
- With a very sharp knife, remove all kernels of corn.
- Set to boil the ears of corn with the chopped Onion and vegetables.
- After boiling for one hour, strain and then set the clear liquid to boil again, with the corn kernels, at slow temperature, for half an hour.
- Strain again, sieve the kernels, mix with the strained liquid and set to boil again.
- When it comes to a boil, add the flour mixed with butter and milk.
- After coming to another boil or two, remove from heat and serve with a beaten egg, salt and chopped dill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.