- Sift the flour, make a hole in the middle and pour the eggs inside.
- Mix them with a little flour, then add the water and salt and make stiff dough.
- Divide in three, then work each third a little, make into balls and let rest, covered, for 5–10 minutes.
- Take each ball and make a sheet as thin as possible.
- Place it on a floured cloth and let dry.
- When half dry, cut 1 inch wide strips, place 4-5 strips on top of one another and cut, with a very sharp knife, into very thin strips.
- Spread the noodles onto a clean surface and let dry for another 15–20 minutes.
- They can be used afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.