- 3 qts/3 l water
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 big Onion
- 1 handful green beans
- 1 small red beet
- 1/4 small cabbage
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- Julienne the carrot, parsley root and Onion. Set to boil.
- After a few boils, add the beans cut into pieces and the julienne beet.
- Let boil for a half hour, and then add the cabbage and julienne peppers, salt and peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Fry the flour in the oil, add vegetable liquid and then mix all this with the soup.
- When the vegetables are tender, add chopped parsley and dill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of sour cream in each person's bowl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.