Green leaf vegetable.
- ⅖ liter of soup (meat or chicken)
- 1½ teaspoon of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander (kozbara),
- three tablespoons of tomato paste (tomato paste is optional, but preferable)
- 1½ tablespoon of butter (or 2 tablespoons of oil)
- black pepper.
- the molokhya, either green or dry.
- Add the molokhya (one bag) to the ⅖ of soup and heat for about 15 minutes on not a very hot level.
- It is not recommended to steer too much, so the molokhya doesn't drawn in the bottom (in case of green molokhya, not dry).
- While cooking the molokhya prepare the ta'leya (no equivalent English term).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.