This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅔ cup cabbage chopped
- ⅔ cup green pepper chopped
- 2 slices pimento
- lettuce leaves
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice then add chopped vegetables and chill.
- Slice when firm and serve on lettuce leaves with your favorite dressing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.