Cook Time: 30 min
Serves: Makes about 30 large muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 5 cups white flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 x 20 oz package of Raisin Bran
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, Sugar, Soda, salt.
- Mix in oil and Raisin Bran.
- Cover bowl and allow batter to set for 24 hours.
- Stir, spoon into paper cups in muffin tins (¾ full).
- Bake about 20 to 30 minutes depending on size of muffins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.