- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ⅔ cup pecan halves
- Prehat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and boil sweet potatoes until soft; cool slightly.
- Mash potatoes until creamy.
- Add eggs, brown sugar, orange juice, butter, cinnamon and cloves and mix well.
- Place in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole and smooth the top.
- Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm brown sugar, orange juice and butter until melted.
- Arrange pecans on top of sweet potatoes and drizzle with syrup.
- Bake for 35 minutes,.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 324 cal; 4g pro, 37g carb, 19g fat (51%)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.