- 3 – 4 potatoes
- 2 – 3 tomatoes
- 1 – 2 carrots
- 1 – 2 onions
- ½ a celery
- 200g small onions
- half a cupful black olives
- 2 cupfuls fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cupful rice
- half a cupful white wine
- half a cupful sunflower oil
- Cook the finely chopped onions, carrots and celery in the oil and some water.
- Add the small onions, olives, mushrooms and pepper.
- Pour over the wine and 1 cupful of water, salt and simmer until tender.
- Add the diced potatoes and rice, followed by tomato pieces after 15 minutes.
- Pour the dish into a baking dish or earthware pot, sprinkle with parsley and bake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.