- 2 pounds flank steak, sliced against the grain, cut 12 thick slices for satays
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ cup thin soy sauce
- ½ cup shaoshing wine or red wine
- 2 tablespoons garlic; minced
- ½ cup scallions; chopped
- ½ tablespoon coarse ground-black pepper
- canola oil
- 2 red onions; sliced
- 2 serrano chiles; minced
- ½ head white cabbage; chopped
- 1 red bell peppers; julienned
- 1 green bell peppers; -julienned
- 2 carrots; thinly sliced
- 4 pita bread, toasted; grilled or heated in the oven
- Marinate steak in a bowl with oils, soy sauce, wine, garlic, scallions and black pepper.
- Let stand at least 4 hours refrigerated.
- Drain beef in another bowl and reserve with 12 larger slices for satays.
- In a hot wok, coat with oil and stir fry onions and serrano chiles.
- Add beef and cook until rare.
- Add vegetables.
- Check for seasoning.
- Serve with pita bread and black bean aioli.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.