- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Put Sugar and milk into a saucepan.
- Heat gently, stirring constantly until Sugar dissolves.
- Add condensed milk, butter, salt and chocolate chips Stir until butter has melted.
- Bring to the boil and continue boiling until the soft ball stage, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Drop a little bit of the mixture to a cup of cold water. If the mixture forms a slight ball then it is done.
- Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Beat until thick.
- Pour into buttered tin.
- Mark into squares. Cut when cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.